Friday, January 22, 2010

Days 3 and 4

Good evening world, sorry I lost track of time and didn't have my post yesterday. but I've been stressed packing and everything. I move Sunday so in a sense tomorrow even though I count it still as friday. I finally am able to have enough money for the trip down to florida, sadly though I got a speeding ticket for $125 bucks, which screwed me. However my best friend is lending me the money which means the world to me. So tomorrow may be the last post i make in a few days due to travel time and then how busy i'll be the first few days. I'ma make this post kinda short because I dont have much on my mind other then how much I really think I like this girl. Sadly she doesnt like me though, just friends...psh story of my freakin life. but I respect her. Idk I just need to get rest and prepare myself so that is what I will be doing now. Oh yeah btw Halloween II sucked something terrible, decent movie but bad halloween movie. Depressing in a sense. Anyways, Goodnight World.

No comments:

Post a Comment