Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 1

Well hello world, you may call me Frosh and I will call you friend. Since it seems like now a days all I have in a friend is a virtual fake sense of reality. I have started this blog to help release my story out into the world. My story isn't so much irregular or anything but it's my story and I can do what I want with it so there...anyways. So the topic on my mind tonight is how television has started to show "real life" shows like "My Life As Liz" and other junk such as "The OC" and no i have not watched that, I have at least a little life to keep me from doing that. I want to talk about "My life As Liz" yeah the camera angles are cool and so are the cast, but what really kinda gets on my nerves is that there are real people out there like that. So MTV thinks they can pull us viewers that gave up on MTV once they took the music off of it back into its grasp to strangle what life we have left out of us. To be honest the character Liz seems cool, seems like someone I relate too and same with her friends. I've gone through it all too, being stood up, hating valentines day, going from one end of the spectrum to the other as far as personality and looks go. Who hasn't? but what urks me is that they think its just a way to get more money. I want to see how "Liz" actually lives, with her huge MTV pay check and all, I bet Liz isn't even her real name. I just am sick of fakeness in the world all in all. What happened to the truth can set you free? Why can't we be free people?! I want to be free...so here's my truth... I am alone. see not that hard, I was adopted, I've been in every stereotype known to mankind cept a girl, I have been in love and lost it, and no its not so much better to have loved then lose then to never love at all, it would have saved at least 2 years of depression. I am finally coming out of my shell and who better to do that with then the world. Most likely no one will ever see this but hey this is my peanut butter, makes me feel better inside. Well goodnight world I am off to bed...dreams of waking up in 6 hours to head to work and then to school... happy happy joy joy...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so you are not worthless... for one... two you are so freaking awesome.. I can attest to that! I wish you were not going to Disney, I know a few of us here that are going to miss you man!

    ReplyDelete