Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to Disney

Good evening world, just a little update. I arrived in Orlando Jan. 25th and started the disney program on the 27th. I am a merchantainer at The Magical Kingdom Tomorrowland. I have a 3 bedroom apartment and live with 5 other guys. Florida is absolutely amazing and It may make my mind decide to stay here. I love putting smiles on families faces everyday, I love getting thank yous and handshakes over just passing out stickers or saying hello princess to a little girl dressed up. This company is absolutely amazing and I feel that I'm part of something that truly changes lives every day. I have signed up for VoluntEARS which is Disneys volunteer service and i hope to give back even more to those who need it. I am changing myself back to who i really am at heart, to who im suppose to be, not who i have become. I hope Disney saves me and so far it has. I have witnessed once in a lifetime things such as the last night launch of a space shuttle at Cape Canaveral, backstage of Disney World, Secrets that barely anyone knows. I am finally becoming independent and in a sense a mature adult. Well world i am due to head into work soon so I will try to write more often, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment